- Java Developer
||1 to 2 years of programming and software development experience for Mid Java Developer
||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science, or related field
- Design, code and maintain efficient and reliable Java code
- Maintain software products by identifying and resolving issues
- Maintain required documentation of the product
- Research on new technology and techniques for continuous improvement of the products
- Mentor new members for easy on-boarding to the team
- 1 to 2 years of programming and software development experience for Mid Java Developer
- 3 + year of programming and software development experience for Senior Java Developer
- Experience with Java EE or spring framework and good knowledge of enterprise application development (Knowledge on spring boot is much preferred.)
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Familiar with Front end technologies and specifically angular framework will be preferred.
- Experience on Hibernate/JPA, MySQL/MSSQL Server
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience on Web Services like REST/SOAP
- Strong concept of Object Oriented programming and Design Patterns
- Proper Knowledge on Angular JS framework.
2. UI/UX Designer – Web/Mobile
||More than or equals to 1 years
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites/application should look like and functions
- Making necessary updates/changes in mockups based on received feedback / suggestions
- Create style guides and standards
- Design graphic elements needed for web application and websites
- Ability to point out the problem and provide design solutions to it
- Work as a bridge between UI/UX Designer graphical design and technical implementation
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Testing the site/application during development for usability
- Making sure the designs are bug free
- Ensure design are cross browser compatible
Requirement and Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Should have good learning attitude
- Should be detail oriented
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Sketch or other visual design, prototyping and wire-framing tools
- 1 year of experience with templating
- 1 years of experience as an UI/UX Designer or similar role
3. Business Development Manager:
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
- Search the project and case for fundraising.
- Search the donor for fundraising campaign.
- Search the sponsor for company opration and campaign marketing.
- Branding and marketing the fundraising campaign.
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered.
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels.
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits.
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals.
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives.
- Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company’s marketing and sales teams.
- Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed.
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field.
- Minimum two years’ experience on relevant position.
- Ability to work in a multicultural diverse environment and under pressure.
- Demonstrate ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive and tactful manner. Adhere to strict confidentiality involving, staffing concerns and internal/external correspondence.
- Good knowledge of NGO/INGO working methods.
- Good knowledge of project proposal writing.
- General knowledge of crowdfunding platform/online fundraising platform.
- Good knowledge of national and international payment getaways. Like:(eSewa, Khalti, IME pay, Connect IPS, Internet banking, Mobile banking, Credit/Debit Card, Smart Card, Paypal, etc….)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, email, internet, etc..).
- An analytical approach to work.
- Problem-solving skills and initiative.
- Team work skills.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
4. project coordinator
- Collection of the project and write the project proposal about Education, Children, Women and Girls, Health, Economic Development, Human Rights, Environment, Hunger, Disaster Recovery, Animals, water, Agriculture, Emergency relief, ICT, Social entrepreneurship, Tourism, Sports, and Community building, etc….
- Collection of the social organization data like school, NGO, Club.
- Organization Membership Distribution to Organization and Person.
- Counseling and training about the project.
- Search social problems.
- Good Communication skills
- General Knowledge of the computer, email internet, social media
- Knowledge of English and Nepali language
- Category: Community Organization
- Job Type: Full Time/Part Time
- Experience: Fresh/Experience
- Education: Minimum intermediate pass.
- Openings: More
- Job Location: All Nepali